Pages

River Marked by Patricia Briggs

River Marked by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't think of a series that has dug itself so deeply into my mind and heart. I wish, wish, wish that I was Mercedes Thompson, except I don't know if I could handle all the damage she takes. I'm not sure I could have the courage to face what she faces. I'd like to think I would though.

I never buy books because I just don't have the space for them, and I prefer to read something new rather than something old. But when I got a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble for Christmas, I decided to use it on buying the Mercedes Thompson series. I had just read the entire series for the first time in October/November, and although I had a long list of books to read, I already wanted to read them all again.

And when River Marked came out, I ordered it from Amazon that day. When it arrived two days later, TJ and I fought over who got to read it first. He won and I was miserable for another day.

So when I say this series has really gotten to me, I mean it.

In this latest installment, Mercy and Adam are on their honeymoon, and of course, Mercy has to get herself into a world of trouble--an ancient Indian monster is marking people as slaves and eating them. Mercy's connection to Coyote is the only thing that can stop it...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments.