Pages

The Winners: 8 Kindle Freebies of my new book!


Shadows swallow me. I am the perfect assassin. Lelea: fourteen-year-old freak of nature. Hidden in the corner, I wait for the right moment to strike.


Kindle eBook Tears is now available on Amazon, and I've given away 8 Free copies of Tears, the Kindle version.


All right, it was supposed to be 5 freebies, but call me a softie. I hated leaving anybody out when there were only 3 more.



Winners:

Devane Tolbert
Kyle Borland
Vero Sicoe
Mike Keyton
S.M. Carrière
Pam Asberry
Robert Beveridge
linaramz


If for some reason, you didn't get your copy in your email inbox, contact me at rita[at]ritajwebb[dot]com. I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Rita. All your hard work has paid off. Sounds like a wonderful read.

    Dan Schul

    danschul@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments.