Pages

Truth or Dare

Truth: What fictional character of the opposite gender steals your breath away?

Dare: I dare you to write a fan-fic short story where you meet this fictional character. Does everything go as you planned? Is he as suave in your story as you imagined?


My Truth

I’d have to say Adam Hauptmann from the Mercedes Thompson series, written by Patricia Briggs. If Adam Hauptmann were an actor, I’d say he has stage presence: his personality fills the pages. Even before we meet him for the first time, we get a strong sense of who he is when he leaves a note for Mercy: Keep your cat off my property or next time I’ll eat her. (My paraphrase because I don’t have the book in front of me.)



I’ve already read this series twice, but just talking about it, I’m ready to read it a third time. Good thing I own it!



Thankfully, I see a lot of my husband in Adam. They’re both badass and wild and untamable. Both werewolves. But that last one is a secret; don’t tell anyone.



* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Truth or Dare is my own weekly meme. I have found that many of my favorite blog posts by book bloggers I love were the ones that they shared more about themselves. Book bloggers are so busy sharing about books that we get little time to know them. Truth or Dare is an opportunity to pause from our weekly posts and get to know each other.

Want to participate? Copy and paste my Truth or Dare challenge into your own post and then write your answer to my question or about the results of your dare. Be sure to post the link here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments.