The good news is the marriage hasn't ended and we will continue writing books. There were no dead bodies, well, except for the fictional ones. And we are totally in love with our story.
The bad news is we're utterly exhausted. And ARC's will be out 1 day late. And I screwed up some deadlines I was supposed to do for my blog and such.
Round #1: I went through and made changes Thursday night and into Friday. Took me almost 24 hours with a break for sleep.
- Added a better intro to Hunter's character in Chapter 2. It wasn't very clear who he is, what he is, and where he is.
- Added a whole new scene near the end of the book
- Added some clarification and explanations about the magic and stuff throughout
- Fixed some character issues related to Angelina to make her more likable. There was some first draft stuff that I included before I really got to know her. Now that I know her better, I dropped some of her obsession with her appearance.
- Hated my changes to Chapter 2 so he fixed them.
- Added a new ending to Angelina & Hunter's escape from the circus with the Siren in tow
- Tweaked and did more tweaking throughout the whole story
- Went over my new scene with mental war with the wraiths. Made some wording changes.
- Cleaned out the deleted stuff from our Track Changes so we can see what we have to work with
- Removed addressed comments
- Tweaked a few more things
- Tried to fix his fixes to my fixes of Chapter 2
- Changed the name of Brogg's Bar
- Changed the name of the "other world"
- Changed the spelling of Jezebarra's name. Again.