Pages

TJ Webb

I want to say a special thanks to my husband TJ for the time he took to edit my story. He read and reread and then read again. He probably read all 23,691 renditions until the story looked nothing like what it did when it started. When something was wrong, he brainstormed with me. And he never took over the project. He'd let me pick and choose which suggestion worked, and he was always there to talk something out.

On top of all that, he worked double shift with the kids, put up with me studying or writing, and cooked and cleaned and did laundry when I had my nose in my lap top. When I wanted to quit, he didn't let me, and when I stopped believing in myself, he still believed I could do it.

This book never would have happened if it wasn't for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments.