Pages

Turn Coat by Jim Butcher

For Carlos: This is a book review!


Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11)Turn Coat by Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book starts with the most disliked character, the one that Dresden trusts the least, coming to Dresden for help. So out of character for Morgan to seek out Dresden that I was sucked in from the first line. It's quite high praise for Butcher that after 10 books, I can know his characters so well that a change in the norm is enough to suck me in.



The rest of the book was fast paced and exciting. There's a traitor in the White Council, and Dresden has to find him before the White Council finds Morgan or an innocent man dies.



And Dresden and his apprentice Molly will be executed with him for protecting him.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments.